VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gear knob/head on my '09 T32 (lift up reverse) has broken and can't find a replacement?? I ve been hunting round for 2 days and can't find one! Anyone know where I can get one that fits? it's quite hard driving when it comes off in your hand!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Try Breeze VW. They trade on ebay selling genuine VW parts. I've just had an upgraded leather sportline gear stick and gator from them.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
2 days looking...

10 seconds on ebay brings up a few, try your local dealer too!

You don't say if you need a 5 or 6 speed lever.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I need a 6 speed lever, I looke on eBay bought one and it doesn't fit, even given it to my mate to fit (who works on cars) and it def don't fit! None of the ones I found say it fits a T5 and I didn't want to make the same mistake again that's why I asked to see if anyone knew of anything! As u can tell I'm new to this!!
Cheers kayakmartin I'll have a look at them now ?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
£££££££££££££££££££..............................:eek:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
My gear knob/head on my '09 T32 (lift up reverse) has broken and can't find a replacement?? I ve been hunting round for 2 days and can't find one! Anyone know where I can get one that fits? it's quite hard driving when it comes off in your hand!!!!
Why can't you just go to your local VW dealership and order one?? I don't understand why people would rather buy secondhand or new from eBay at usually inflated prices ....

5 speed or 6 speed is irrelevant the knob is the same, the emblem is removable ( needs removing to access the retaining bolt).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy days! Cheers for the help. I'll have to decide now whether to get a 'VW' one or a non original one!! Price is a factor!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts