VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi the time has come for a definite change in wheels iv just had the banded steelsa while now and just had them powder coated in white and the centre caps hydro dipped in red sculls looks awesome iv just had 2 new tyres put on (yesterday) and the rears about 1000 miles ago. I'm after something different like some 18 inch retro wheels or some 3dsm 18 or 19s let me know what u got cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I have my Landrover mondials for sale, 18" powder coated satin black, good tyres, nuts included, have spacers also but no studs, ebay item 16175332572, located in Gloucester. Are your bandeds 17s?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hi the time has come for a definite change in wheels iv just had the banded steelsa while now and just had them powder coated in white and the centre caps hydro dipped in red sculls looks awesome iv just had 2 new tyres put on (yesterday) and the rears about 1000 miles ago. I'm after something different like some 18 inch retro wheels or some 3dsm 18 or 19s let me know what u got cheers
Pm sent. T:

I won't hijack you're thread... Unlike others.... I:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just to summarise... 17's banded to 9.5 and 10... £500.

Who done the banding please? They all run straight? No balancing issues? Wobbles when driving?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to summarise... 17's banded to 9.5 and 10... £500.

Who done the banding please? They all run straight? No balancing issues? Wobbles when driving?
Yes that's correct correct. They all run fine all balanced etc iv had them on for over a year banded.Co.UK done them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts