VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all.

Pair of these for sale. When I went for the Cambee kitchen unit I decided to change from the FASP to a lower profile handle on the drivers side. Due to my OCD I decided to change the passengers too - so that the handles matched.....yeh I know!

Very happy with them! No wobble at all and they were slightly stiff to turn if anything!

I need to get some cash back from these now! In great condition, albeit slightly dusty. There is a tiny bit of flaked paint on one of the release handle arms which is visible in the pic and a rattle can would sort out.

I'm after £165 for the pair.
(was £295 delivered for them new)

You'll need a handbrake lowering kit and some high tensile M8 low profile head bolts and nuts. Sorry I kept these so you'll need to buy them separately.

Collection from Bristol.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather stick to collection if possible. Been posting loads of stuff out recently (non VW kit) and I'm sick of the post office now! :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
No probs if you change your mind let me know, paisley freight are fairly good for shipping non standard, heavier stuff..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll give you £150 today for these? I may even be able to get my parents who are passing Bristol today to collect or failing that the wife is passing next Thursday, or failing that i can just get my courier to collect from you tomorrow?!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll give you £150 today for these? I may even be able to get my parents who are passing Bristol today to collect or failing that the wife is passing next Thursday, or failing that i can just get my courier to collect from you tomorrow?!
Hi Zach. I've pm'd you!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still for sale. Been messed around a bit. No £150 for quick sale as I need to fund other parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts