VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a t5 lwb 130 shuttle 05 plate I am needing some interior panels for the inside back rear ect pm me cash waiting thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi

We sell panels for the rear of T4 and T5's. We can sell a complete set of panels for the sides, door and roof (and floor if required) or we can just sell panels individually and we can post anywhere in the UK. Just call or PM for prices etc.

Regards

Steven
Westcountry Campervans
Redruth
Cornwall
www.westcountrycampervans.co.uk

Insulation, soundproofing, ply lining, vinyl floors, carpeting, windows, Cannon's Forge rock n roll beds, campervan conversions and much more!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you are after original plastic Shuttle panels, I might be able to help you out. Not sure of exactly what I´ve got until I go to my workshop in the New Year. Let me know what you want ,& I´ll have a look.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take some pics today to show you what I have then we will know what is needed thanks guys Mark.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ok i am not sure if i should have pannels around the windows if i do i need them and i can see it will be costly but a bit at a time or what ever anyone has got would be brill.but firstly the rear pannel to the left rear as in pics it aint there as you can see i have the one on the right rear thanks mark.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Mark

I have got templates for the panel on the left hand side, i may have a spare one but if not then i will be able to make a ply panel.

Regards

Steven
Westcountry Campervans
Redruth
Cornwall

Insulation, soundproofing, ply lining, vinyl floors, carpeting, windows, Cannon's Forge rock n roll beds, campervan conversions and much more!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Steven do you also have the rubber trim that goes around the window inside after a new window has been fitted I have carpeted the rear door and need to finish off around the window were the carpet finishs thanks mark.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Mark

I do not have the rubber seal for the window but may be able to get hold of one, what window is it for? I can also make you a ply panel in 6mm ply for £15 delivered. Just let me know.

Regards

Steven
Westcountry Campervans
Redruth
Cornwall

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Hi guys I have a t5 lwb 130 shuttle 05 plate I am needing some interior panels for the inside back rear ect pm me cash waiting thanks.
Can you post this in the Wanted section next time please fella T:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts