VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now im a payed up member and have spent to much money on my van i have a few thing left over.
If my pricing is way out let me know.

in short drivers seat , wiper motor , t30 suspension , front bumper , n/s mirror

Rear tailgate wiper motor working when i removed it Only took it off as i am getting the rear window sign written. (broke the wiper arm getting it off so will never refit myself anyway) £40 ?

Standard Inca front driver sat with no base pritty good condition no arm rests and no damage. removed as i put in some saab seats. ( i have a matching twin passenger seat but will probably keep it to put in the back) £50

Suspension struts / springs and and rear springs off T5 T30 done about 75000 before being removed when i changed to coil overs.
£200 for all of it?

Also in the next few weeks im having my bumper changed ( i have all the parts t change over just waiting ti have them panted) to a multivan style so will have a complete front bumper including all the moldings and grills £60

i will also have a custom made grill that gose into the middle part of the bumper to replace the step/grill fits straight in with no cutting or messing. I have used it just pushed in but for a better fit it would need stickaflexing in. would need painting properly as i have just rattle canned it black (over white gel coat). i will add a pic of what it looks like fitted asap. £offers?

will also me taking off when i do the bumper the passenger side wing mirror complete with glass and stuff none electric. ok condition no cracks or splits. £35

Most of it for collection Waltham Abbey essex M25 J25 will post at cost

Thanks for reading peeps

Will trade for van related bits. possibly a rear bumper / tow bar / single set base

·
Registered
13 Posts
Now im a payed up member and have spent to much money on my van i have a few thing left over.
If my pricing is way out let me know.

in short drivers seat , wiper motor , t30 suspension , front bumper , n/s mirror

Rear tailgate wiper motor working when i removed it Only took it off as i am getting the rear window sign written. (broke the wiper arm getting it off so will never refit myself anyway) £40 ?

Standard Inca front driver sat with no base pritty good condition no arm rests and no damage. removed as i put in some saab seats. ( i have a matching twin passenger seat but will probably keep it to put in the back) £50

Suspension struts / springs and and rear springs off T5 T30 done about 75000 before being removed when i changed to coil overs.
£200 for all of it?

Also in the next few weeks im having my bumper changed ( i have all the parts t change over just waiting ti have them panted) to a multivan style so will have a complete front bumper including all the moldings and grills £60

i will also have a custom made grill that gose into the middle part of the bumper to replace the step/grill fits straight in with no cutting or messing. I have used it just pushed in but for a better fit it would need stickaflexing in. would need painting properly as i have just rattle canned it black (over white gel coat). i will add a pic of what it looks like fitted asap. £offers?

will also me taking off when i do the bumper the passenger side wing mirror complete with glass and stuff none electric. ok condition no cracks or splits. £35

Most of it for collection Waltham Abbey essex M25 J25 will post at cost

Thanks for reading peeps

Will trade for van related bits. possibly a rear bumper / tow bar / single set base
You still got the passenger side wing mirror ??

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Black as it is now and the white one is when its being mocked up but you can see it better
Bumper coming off on the Feb 7th but i can send the grill whenever as i can refit the old one

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cost me about £100 to make so i would like at least £40 or with the bumper and all the grills £70?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
right what i have now

Standard front bumper gray with all the trims and front grill good condition £30 would possibly post at cost

Pair of mirrors manual genuine VW all intact will sell separably £40 each posted or £70 the pair

T30 front and rear suspension setup rear springs and front struts £120

top half of a bulkhead but with a window FREE if you come and get it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts