VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Previously known as: e92mart
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few parts from my t5 that are just taking up space these may be of use to someone!

Located in Portsmouth

please contact by pm!

Pair of commercial headlights £20
Driver seat base pocket £2
Barn door number plate plinth £2
Pair of barn door rear lights bare £10
New pack of recycled b&q insulation £10

Bonnet bra for a debadged grill £25. ****sold to mark the plumber**
Passenger wing mirror with the German arm part fitted for matching wing mirrors. Bare with no motor or glass. Quite a popular conversion although the cap never seems to sit 100%? looks good enough though! £20 *** sold to Gaz4927***
Passenger side uk mirror cap,surround and trim £15 **** sold to tarnish1**

Would much prefer collection on these parts so ideal for a local owner,but will post at your cost.
Also don't mind meeting or whatever is easy for beer tokens ��

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Have you still got the loft insulation??

I work in Portsmouth and can collect on my way out of the city.

Cheers

Red5

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes still have the insulation:), Ill be not to far from horndean fri/sat/sun and its in the van so if you want to pm me we can meet somewhere if thats easierT:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hi mate. Can you clarify the passenger mirror to me. I'm a bit thick!!! Is it matching the drivers side? :*
If so............dibs in the first degree, please.

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi mate,yes it will match the drivers side.But it comes with no glass so this would need to be sourced from germany,i did have a spare somewhere if i can find it ill put it for sale with the mirror. This to be honest would probably be easier for everyone T:

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I posted on this. I still want the insulation, I'm around all day tomorrow and back at work on Fri and all over the weekend to pick it up.

PM me and I could either pick it up or you could drop by my work over the weekend. On Sunday the city will be locked down with the Great South Run, might be best either Fri or Sat.

Cheers

Red5

1 - 12 of 12 Posts