VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few parts from my van which are no longer needed. There is a complete front end including slam panel, bumper support bar, commercial textured front bumper with grille, bonnet, headlights and wing mirrors. I also have a textured rear bumper and drivers door. All parts are in Nottingham, near to Ikea at J26 M1 and will need to be collected from here.

Drivers door £40. Slight dent to bottom of door which may push out. Door only, no other parts.

Bonnet, no damage £40, Headlights £30 for the pair, front bumper SOLD complete with blanks and grille, slam panel and bumper bar £20.
Wing mirrors SOLD for the pair (N/S has a cracked front cover)

Rear textured bumper SOLD

Message me on here or texts to 07432285153.

Ian.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dents? Scratches? Rust? I'm interested if not, I'm just wondering how I could get it? Not sure if I would trust a courier or how much it would cost?

Do you ever venture any further north?

What's your lowest?:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No scratches dents or damage at all. £40 is my absolute lowest. I don't venture North very often. The bonnet is in the packaging that my new T5.1 bonnet came in with protector pads on the corner edges then in a cardboard box so should be ok if you wanted to arrange a courier

1 - 20 of 25 Posts