VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

We are offering a full panel kit for LWB and SWB T5 van.

These can be customised to use Megavanmats long clips or the hidden fasteners.

Best to PM me to confirm prices on variations to the standard panels.

All panels available in 3.6 or 5.5mm ply price is the same.

Full height rear panels x 2 £40 (LWB £50) Also available as top and bottom parts.
OSF panel x 1 £15
OSF upper window panel £15
SLD panel x 1 £15
C pillar panels x 2 (with or without seatbelt holes) £15
Barn door panels (lower) x 2 £25
Tailgate £25
Floor in 12mm x1 £70 (LWB £90)
Roof panels in 3mm x 2 £60 (LWB available POA)

Now available Barndoor full height panels!! .....£50 a pair.
Two additional holes need to be drilled at the top of the door, fit the panel in the existing lower panel holes and mark/drill the two top holes prior to carpeting.

All panels predrilled as factory so can be fastened in existing holes unless you don't require this.
All made to order so can accommodate any alterations you require.

Pre carpeted panel service also offered, again PM for details.

We can also supply and cut Altro flooring to fit our floor please PM for prices

Please PM for any special requirements or LWB

PAYPAL or BACS payments accepted.

Due to continuous issues with courier services unfortunately this will be collection from our unit near Truro only from now on. Please accept my apologies, if i manage to find a reliable courier i will update this.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OSF Off Side Front i.e. drivers side below window panel

SLD Side Loading Door.....

Hope that clears it up!!:)

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They should be available and priced by the end of the week... T:

Send me your requirements and i'll price it up for you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok, I think i've decided what i want to do, Just need to know if you can do them for me.
I've got a LWB T5 with no windows. I want to split the top and bottom recesses (have the would be windows paneled separatly to the bottom panels.
Do you have the templates to do this?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I think i've decided what i want to do, Just need to know if you can do them for me.
I've got a LWB T5 with no windows. I want to split the top and bottom recesses (have the would be windows paneled separatly to the bottom panels.
Do you have the templates to do this?

Thanks
Yes no problem, are you looking to screw the top ones back or have them removable??

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi

I need these, but any chance of a picture of the panels in place on a SWB tailgate van? I need to know they are the right ones I want. I have just made a template of my own and was about to buy my ply, but if I can get these pre-cut I would prefer to do so, but I am looking for a good fit as per the photo below...

·
Registered
915 Posts
@ wickedtintz: Are you still doing ply lining? I've few recommended companies but would prefer to use someone from the forum. I pm'd you a couple of weeks back so let me know asap please. Cheers.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Guys been off the forum for a few weeks now, please contact me via email or phone. And bear with me as i'm real busy.T:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Ahhhhh gents on this subject does anyone know if the two rear full pannels of a swb are identical as I have ply pannel for the n/s but the o/s was a whole pannel covering entire side wall and was planning on using the n/s rear as my template for the otherside.

Please don't think me lazy the van isn't at mine otherwise I would check. HONEST!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhhhh gents on this subject does anyone know if the two rear full pannels of a swb are identical as I have ply pannel for the n/s but the o/s was a whole pannel covering entire side wall and was planning on using the n/s rear as my template for the otherside.

Please don't think me lazy the van isn't at mine otherwise I would check. HONEST!!!!!!:D
Yes it is....T:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi

I am after a ply kit for my SWB T5 (tailgate model)

I would like the panels carpeted and have the holes to allow me to use fixings rather than screwing them to the van. i will need the full height panels for the rear as no windows, but have windows at the front behind driver etc

I am also after a one piece 12mm flooring with altro flooring to cover

can you please quote for this and delivery

cheers

Graham

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please note, shipping these kits is temporarily suspended due to issues with courier services, i'm still happy to arrange local collection, and occasionally myself or one of my colleagues travel up country.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts