·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
##################### £99.99 ####################

T5 Power Folding Mirror Wiring Upgrade on Remote
£99.99

*2010 - 2015*
This kit will upgrade your power folding mirrors so they will now fold when you lock & unlock the vehicle. It’s a great upgrade and something never did from factory. The kit comes with everything needed to install:
PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO ALL READY HAVE FOLDING MIRRORS FROM FACTORY FOR THIS KIT TO WORK.
Control Module
Built in Relays
Twin Cable with Connectors
Full Instructions

https://travelinlite-transporters.c...power-folding-mirror-wiring-upgrade-on-remote

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone fitted this before. I’m mid fit and I’m really struggling to get my lock working after splicing. Can anyone help? Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone fitted this before. I’m mid fit and I’m really struggling to get my lock working after splicing. Can anyone help? Sorry if this is the wrong thread.
Hi , Please can you call us on 01279 452220 and ask for Scott, for technical help.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
All sorted thanks Scott. Embarassing wiring problem instigated by me. Just as a bit of feedback, the mirror wiring wasn’t long enough in the kit. Not too much of an issue, but I was mindful of adding too much resistance to the looms. Thanks again for the support. Loving the fold on lock module.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts