VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something else which I just can't see us ever using again (due to our Big Camper) is my T5 Triple R&R Seat/Bed

So this it is:

and in the folder out position

This is a pretty neat piece of kit and has done us very well, it is a very strong unit and has integral seat belts - so its a very versatile unit.

It does fit in between the wheel arches or a T4, but only just. and of course will go straight into a T5 Caravelle.

As with selling our Little Eriba Puck - we need more space so would like to see someone in the Forum have some use out of this.

£550 and collection only (Herts)

Please note though, I am only selling the seat, not the rails it slides on or the parcel shelf.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Re: T5 R&R Tripple Seat/Bed

PM Sent T:

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Lots of people sending me pm's on this, just so we are clear - I am not holding this for anyone and its still up for grabs.

Anyone not seeing one of these before, they have three storage compartments under the seats - will bung a pic up this evening. T:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

Also how much would the parcel shelf cost (a part number is fine)

Just trying to guage the extra cost involved for completing the set-up T:

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Guys, your going to have to hunt ebay for these, or maybe even further a field to the German ebay I have seen them up for grabs a few times.

Or

Not a cheap option, but there is always VW - but as I say, not going to be cheap.

Fitting this into a T4 is not a cheap or particularly easy job, but it does work very well when done - having the option of having the seats up near the front or right at the back by the tailgate (if the kids are noisy) I: has proven very when needing to carry other bulky items.

The main benefit tho is having the integral seat belts in the seat and not being fixed to one location for the anchor points.

·
Registered
249 Posts

does it run on two runners or three , or is the centre rail just for the table ?

any chance of a picture of the bottom of the seat please , showing the parts that fit in the runners ?

cheers
steve

·
Registered
17 Posts

Steve, had a chat with VW the other day, think you're looking at around £23 per rail. That doesn't include fittings, but they wont set back more than a few £

Thanks for getting back to my pm's Jimbo... after more research I've decided a RIB will prob suite the Shuttle and my needs more.

Good luck with sale T:

·
Registered
180 Posts

think 23 quid a rail is slightly wrong,when i priced them from vw they were 880 +vat bolts and extra £100 but managed to get some from ebay de with postage for about £500
hth

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

some on ebay de now 450 euro's if anyone need them to go with this seat/bedT:

·
Registered
249 Posts

450 euros !

think i will try to make my own or find another way of fixing down , i await your pics mate .

steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts