VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n girls I have been offered a three seat rear from a T5. It has the quick release base not the rail base. Just wondering if anyone knows if I can a. Get the fixings to fit it in my van or if not b. How much they are worth.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi there

are these seats the 3 bench variety or the 2+1 bench, where the seat nearest the sliding door is able to tilt forward to access the rear. Either way I had the 2+1 variety which came as standard with my T5 and have to be located by the window for the pillar to attach the seat belt to.
Hope that is of use, I'm in the process of changing to a rail system to allow greater flexibility.

·
Registered
804 Posts
yep you can get the fixings, you may need the additional brackets for the underside if yours is a van and not a kombi or window van. Please note that standard vans are not designed to carry passengers in the back!! even if a VW seat is fitted, They are missing the strengthening in the c pillars and floor. But your choice!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys it is the solid 3 seat one which I think would have been in the rear of the van. What are these worth roughly? I may sell it as I am not that bothered about a seat in the back but it was given to me in payment for some work that I did for a bloke who couldnt pay me :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts