VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have the following T5 bits for sale, all from a 2004 ex AA factory kombi:

1) Double folding middle seat in Inca 2 cloth including factory mounting brackets and seatbelts, quick release.

2) Genuine (thick) rubber mat for cargo area, with holes for seat above, single sliding door, great condition apart from a small rip near rear (barely visible).

3) Ex AA rear airbags. Please note that these are for coping with a heavy towing load NOT for lowering the back.

Open to offers for these parts although you would have to collect them (from East Lancashire) due to sizes.

cheers, Chris.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
If your down my way at all ill give you £200 for the lotT:

oops dont want the airbags ! just other stuff

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offers guys but I had a higher figure in mind, just seen one go on fleabay for £215 without fixings or seatbelt.
I'd take the following:
£250 for the seat, £50 for the mat.
If anybody wants the airbags, they are free... just come and get them.
Chris.

·
Registered
152 Posts
dont surpose you would post the air bags if i pay the postage?

cheers tony

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
this guy sells folding quick release rear seats guys,doubles,tripplesetc in inca and corner trim
graham 07919 411260
bout £275 ish with c pillar belt plus courier at approx £40
his gear is very newish if that makes sense!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
this guy sells folding quick release rear seats guys,doubles,tripplesetc in inca and corner trim
graham 07919 411260
bout £275 ish with c pillar belt plus courier at approx £40
his gear is very newish if that makes sense!!!
Hi. Can you PM me some more details about this fella? Thanks

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hi. Can you PM me some more details about this fella? Thanks
I am supposedly top of the list for a seat from this guy - and have been since april!!

He's a really nice bloke, very helpful, very knowledgeable but no seat yet!!!! I'd actually given up hope of ever seeing a seat from him when after 6 weeks of no contact he called me to see if I still wanted one! I said yes, to which he replied ok, i'll keep looking!!!!

It maybe that I am looking for one in a particular trim!

Like I said though - give him a call he is really helpful, just no sign of a seat yet!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will T5 seats fit into a T4 i'm looking for a driver seat and a double passenger for up front? Got my rock n roll bed covered in inca 2 fabric instead of the original inca by mistake. Guy made a great job of it as well but made a school boy error warned him to check as well before he fitted it now i have different cloth in my van.

Cheers Mark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts