1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T5 Seat set in Inka Fabric

Price: £245 ono

1 x Drivers Captain Seat

Very good condition. No stains, tears or marks including the arm rests. Usual tiny scuffs to the rear vinyl, not invisible but almost.

2 x Double Front Passenger seats with base

Good fabric condition. Usual tiny scuffs to the rear vinyl, like the captain seat they are not invisible but almost. Seat base raises (as per photo) to allow access to under seat storage.

1 x Triple rear seat

Good fabric condition, no obvious stains. But there is a small 1" tear in the rear of the rear seat vinyl, if your vehicle is a Kombi then this may not be visible if you have a bulkhead fitted. This triple seat is the fixed type, not the quick release type. I am informed by professionals that this good quality aftermarket seat not a cheap one.

Collection within 1 week please

I have tried to be honest (hence all the photos), in my view and those of two professionals these are in very good condition but they are not new, viewings and questions welcome.

Any queries or questions please just contact me.
07780 991988

Also available. New roll of Altro flooring (light grey) for SWB

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi....ok, didn't know I had to do that, thank you for the reminder. I have done so now, so hopefully everyone can see the pics.

Cheerz

Stepperz

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BitterandTwisted (nice, like it). T:

Thanks for letting me know the pics are working.

The Altro floor is 'Earth Brown' although doesn't look very brown to me, its still wrapped in polythene. Will put up pics now.

Hadn't thought about price, have a receipt but its not itemised. Price £40 ?

Cheerz

Stepperz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts