VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title - Grey carpet from t5 Shuttle with slots for the indvidual removeable seats 2+1 middle and 3 in the rear (not included in the frankly rediculous bargin price :D)

Just tripped over in the loft - forgot I had it :eek:

Wrapped in plastic so clean as the day I took it out. Which, errrr, is pretty damn clean :cool: Light grey in colour, heavy duty, thick and good quality sound deadening OE carpet for the rear only. Rolled and not folded

£50 would do it but afraid collection only as this is a damn heavy and large package to be messing with

Thanks
K.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As per the title - Grey carpet from t5 Shuttle with slots for the indvidual removeable seats 2+1 middle and 3 in the rear (not included in the frankly rediculous bargin price :D)

Just tripped over in the loft - forgot I had it :eek:

Wrapped in plastic so clean as the day I took it out. Which, errrr, is pretty damn clean :cool: Light grey in colour, heavy duty, thick and good quality sound deadening OE carpet for the rear only. Rolled and not folded

£50 would do it but afraid collection only as this is a damn heavy and large package to be messing with

Thanks
K.
Forgot to mention - Short Wheelbase I:

Cheers
K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts