·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
SWB 2004 T5 shuttle.
In raven blue.
104 PS. 8 seat. 80k miles.
Bodywork has a few knocks and scratches.
Sliding windows problematic...
Full VW service history up until the last service 200 miles back.
Never had a problem with it, been brilliant.
Looking for around 9 and a half grand.
Consider px with T4 van 105 hp and cash.

Sorry now sold.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi there, eager to see pics. Does it have the parking sensors that were an option on the SE ? How far did you get looking into replacing the toggles on those rear windows? When was the last cambelt change please? Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, it doesn't have the parking sensors which is a shame as this may have avoided a few scrapes which the last owner had!
The rear windows are still largely out of action although one will open and shut with a little jiggery pokery. They do not leak though which is common I believe to this model..
Photos to follow in a few moments if I can!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've put an album of photos on my profile. If I can work out to add them to the thread I will!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's now done 103k. Just had the cambelt and waterpump done early.
Looking to sell it now as have got another van for me and looking for an Audi A2 for the missus!
£7250 now or px something for the wife!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested in ur van. Ur not interested in a 2001 audi A4 130 tdi avant by any chance are you? It's worth around 4k and has never skipped a beat. Just need more space. I'd be happy to swap with £3k on top.
Cheers,

Ben

·
Registered
915 Posts
Are you sure your wife doesn't want an 07 Zafira? :D

Can you pop some pics up of the blemishes to the bodywork and are the windows still 'problematic'? Lots more pics would be appreciated by all especially of the interior. Also, can you pop some specs up? Air con etc? and service info? Cheers T:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
I've gotta think small for the car I'm afraid! Four doors though.
Cheap to run and tax etc.
I'll get the I interior pics up ASAP, I'm away at the the mo but as soon as I get back ill stick them up.
The passenger side slider doesn't open as the plastic pinch together toggles have snapped off.
The driver side one opens and shuts. It can sometimes be awkward to close.
It has air conditioning that needs charging as far as I know.
Two captains seats up front, so an eight seater.
All servicing since we've had it (just over 4 years) has been done by a local ex vw service engineer.
Every 10k miles which has been roughly one a year.
I got the. Cambelt and water pump done at 100k for peace of mind as we did a trip to the alps at new year.
The bodywork hasn't got any worse, it is not pristine though. It has to be seen to appreciate it, some dinks and scratched I know some people wouldn't live with. We though were happy to have a great bus without 200k+ as any shuttle approaching this price has!
It'd make a good large family car or rip out and sell the interior for good money and camperise it!
Any questions just ask.
Ben

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
How about a part ex for a black mk5 Golf GT TDI (140hp / 5 door model)? + cash.
Done just over 90k - very economical 50+ mpg. Totally standard however I've also got a set of genuine 18" RS6 alloys on it with almost new tyres as well as the standard alloys it came with.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD.
a few tears were shed, but she's got a great new loving home!
Cheers Adrian, enjoy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts