VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of 4 genuine sportline 2's complete with load rated federal tyres(awesome in the wet). These are 18" wheels, load rated and in great condition. These pics have just been take but I will clean them and get more pics. One wheel has 2 small chips near the stud holes which happened when a seized locking wheel nut put up a fight. The tyres have at least 4mm of tread, possible more.

Wheel with chip

One of the front tyres

I'm asking £650 collected from Warrington or can take to Harewood House this weekend. If you want them sent by courier, then I can sort this via parcel2go for about £40.

These don't come up too often second hand.T:
Thanks for looking, pm if interested, not interested in swaps/part exchange etc, just cash.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm's replied to and I can take these to the vw festival at Leeds this weekend T:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to sensible offers, please don't ask what's the least I'll take, it only means I'll have ask what's the most you'll pay....T:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've given these a clean now, only used a weak bilberry mix hence the stubborn brake dust in the corners on the fronts. This comes off with a tooth brush and some autoglym...T:
Front offside

Rear offside with chips

Close up on the chips

Front near side

Rear offside

All pm's replied to and pics will be emailed shortly T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts