VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of anywhere in the South West that supplies/fits stainless steel exhaust system for a T5?

I have found a firm in the midlands that do a system, fitted for £330, which I would consider is a good price, guaranteed for life etc.

Just wondered if there was anyone closer to Cornwall? I guess I could ask if they will send it so I can fit myself. For a slightly discounted price maybeT:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
IS it custom exhaust in midlands. I was wondering if anyone had used them was going to give them a call today but got side tracked.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was Proflow, they advertise on ebay. Its the only thing that comes up if you search for stainless exhaust VW T5.
When I called them they were very informative and helpful, alot more so than the firms I contacted in my area (Cornwall,Devon).
Are you pleased with the system you had fitted? Does it sound any different, what engine do you have, did you have cat removed (as I read on another thread that you can remove the cat on a diesel and not jepordise the MOT?) Also lastly! Did you have an exit either side or just one side? I fancy one pipe each side, some firms remove your spare wheel to do this! I consider a spare wheel quite an important factor on any vehicle! Sorry so many questions!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've used a company called topgear, based in bridport (Dorset) but has franchise's all over the UK, they will do just about anything, custom designs in full stainless, I've used them for a custom systems on an MR2 and a Scooby.
www.topgear.co.uk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts