VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the forum and to ownership, we collect ours on 8th dec. But its carpeted throughout and we want to keep pets in the book section. Is there mats that i can place on top of the carpet to make it better for the pets?

Thanks in advance...

Dan:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum and to ownership, we collect ours on 8th dec. But its carpeted throughout and we want to keep pets in the book section. Is there mats that i can place on top of the carpet to make it better for the pets?

Thanks in advance...

Dan:)
Hi Dan,

Thank you for your post! Apologies we haven't replied sooner to you, we've only just seen the post due to issues with access to our usual account "roadmark69" - these hopefully should be rectified soon, so we'll be back to posting under our usual username!

If you haven't been in contact with us already (separately to this thread) then feel free to contact us through our website or call the office on 0113 2561313.

It is possible to put mats on top of existing carpet - all our mats have a rubber-gel back to help stop them from moving around.

Thanks again! T:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had carpet in my campervan, but wanted to wheel motorbikes in & out!

I found the 'penny washer / coin' rubber matting worked really well - I covered the whole floor, but partial would work too.

It is really easy to keep clean.

My latest van has Altro flooring which is a pain to keep clean and holds the dirt, so I plan to put the penny washer rubber over the top of that.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hi MVM,
I'm after front and rear mats for my T28 but the problem I have is that I only have the Kombi double seat in the rear and all the mats that I can find are for a 2+1 in the rear. Do you have any plans to make a mat that doesn't have the cut outs for the single?
Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts