·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
############### £43.00 ###################

T5 T5.1 Auto Headlights Switch & Module Upgrade
£43.00

Fits models from 2003 - 2015
This headlight switch and control module will give you the auto function on your headlights. It has a light sensor to sense when it gets dark. The headlights will come on when you unlock your vehicle at night and when you lock the vehicle they will stay on and act as coming home lights.
Control Module
Auto headlight switch with satin
All fixings included
Very easy to fit
Plug & play design
Free trim removal kit
**PN: other sellers sell a very cheap switch that will not last ours is top quality exactly the same as the OEM type.
This kit is not suitable if you have a 4 motion or sportline with xenon headlights.

·
Registered
65 Posts
############### £49.00 ###################

£49.00

Fits models from 2003 - 2015
This headlight switch and control module will give you the auto function on your headlights. It has a light sensor to sense when it gets dark. The headlights will come on when you unlock your vehicle at night and when you lock the vehicle they will stay on and act as coming home lights.
Control Module
Auto headlight switch with satin
All fixings included
Very easy to fit
Plug & play design
Free trim removal kit
**PN: other sellers sell a very cheap switch that will not last ours is top quality exactly the same as the OEM type.
This kit is not suitable if you have a 4 motion or sportline with xenon headlights.

any idea when you will have these back in stock?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thats great , thank you for the order,
we need to update our listings on here , as we now offer new products and some great christmas gift ideas too.
May be you could do with someone buying one of our gift cards for you?!😄
That’s a good idea to put up new products and or offers up on here, and yeah good idea, will beat having countless socks and slippers 😂

·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thats great , thank you for the order,
we need to update our listings on here , as we now offer new products and some great christmas gift ideas too.
May be you could do with someone buying one of our gift cards for you?!😄
Thanks for very fast delivery, came this morning and all fitted and working great 👍🏻

·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for very fast delivery, came this morning and all fitted and working great 👍🏻
Thats brilliant , we are still aiming for next day delivery on DPD orders , but they are very busy and have told us that it is not !00% guaranteed until after Christmas.
Wow , you worked fast to get it installed too!!(y)

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I thought there was a version 2 of the auto headlights that didn't require the light sensor on the end of the wire?
You might be thinking of the Veedud transporters switch (£50) which has the sensor in the top of the rotating switch. I've got the Travelin-Lite switch and the sensor is hardly noticeable as the wire is hidden all the way to the sensor. Some folks have put the sensor under the tweeter grill.

I went for this version as I have a aftermarket cup holder above the switch which would have blocked enough light to false trigger the sensor.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yeah I already have this version with the sensor situated under the speaker grill (it was too sensitive on the dash). However, in the last month or so I've noticed the lights just seem to be on permanently when they're set to Auto - I tried moving the sensor back out on to the dash to see if that would help but it didn't, so I'm considering swapping it out seeing as the Auto function is the whole reason for having it in the first place!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Yeah I already have this version with the sensor situated under the speaker grill (it was too sensitive on the dash). However, in the last month or so I've noticed the lights just seem to be on permanently when they're set to Auto - I tried moving the sensor back out on to the dash to see if that would help but it didn't, so I'm considering swapping it out seeing as the Auto function is the whole reason for having it in the first place!
That's frustrating. My sensor is next to the A pillar, just back from the speaker grill. The lights are on a lot more but its generally low light and most of the time, I'm looking to see if they are on soon enough. My regular commute is on the motorway so the more lights the better!

I haven't looked but am sure you can adjust the sensitivity and delays etc but a series of switching. Don't quote me on that though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts