VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Up for sale is the excellent Kiravan twin swivel that will fit either a T5 or T6. Also included is the floor that fits inside the seat (which means you can still use the seat for storage.

Please=go to the website for images if you are unsure what they look like/ function. The video to fit the swivel is very easy to follow and takes about 30 minutes in total.

Had one fitted to my T4 also and it transforms the space inside the van if you have a twin passenger seat. Only reason I’m selling is my new T6 has a single passenger seat- felt like a change :ILU:

Price is over £300 from Kiravans but selling for £200.

I’m located in Sheffield but work in York so can be picked up from either city (or possibly dropped off in between) T:

Regards

Rob

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sloany1974

Its in very good condition. It’s about 4 years old but I’ve only used it on VW festivals so about 10 times. All the locking nuts work well and was fitting to my new van but decided (or my wife decided) to stick with the single passenger seat that was on the van.

I’ve got it in my cellar at present so can’t take a photo just yet but can post one if this helps...but it will just look like the one on Kiravans website.

Let em know if you need more info

Rob

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dave

Still available

Had a lot on recently so have not been on the forum as much

Regards

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts