VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who can
sell me a new tail gate brake light from above rear window?

Happy to pay for one but not be robbed T:

Cheers in-advance
JT

·
Registered
392 Posts
I too wanted a cheap option but the desire to stop the water leak onto the camper bed led me to the local dealer. Paid £26.29 plus VAT back in April - thought that wasn't too bad

Part no. V7E0 945 097 T:

Good luck

·
Registered
607 Posts
Mine started leaking too. Middle of the night outside in the rain armed with insulating tape!!!

Has anyone figured out if any other VW shares the same part as this? I would like to find a clear/chrome effect lens.... :*

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I too wanted a cheap option but the desire to stop the water leak onto the camper bed led me to the local dealer. Paid £26.29 plus VAT back in April - thought that wasn't too bad

Part no. V7E0 945 097 T:

Good luck
better than i thought mine is cracked so a new one is needed result! T:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Not a new lense but you could use a fly eyes kit to wrap it!

Mine started leaking too. Middle of the night outside in the rain armed with insulating tape!!!

Has anyone figured out if any other VW shares the same part as this? I would like to find a clear/chrome effect lens.... :*

·
Registered
607 Posts
I had to look up fly eyes... looks like good stuff, better than the spray can tint people used to buy

However my lens is broken and I don't fancy tinting my lights (though I might be tempted to tint the reflectors that go in the bumper?)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Well I bit the bullet and ordered one thanks for the heads up on the part number £27.61 +vat arriving Thursday.. T:

Job done then..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts