VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Sounds good, look forward to seeing what's next (y)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love this build thread @T5point1. Sat bored at work and decided a good browse and youve really given me so great ideas for my van. I was wanting to go along with the self build route and make the bed and units all myself with my dad. Others say just go with pre built units but its not the same feeling at the end! Hopefully I can match with how great yours looks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
@WillMatert5
Thanks for the kind words! It's been an interesting project and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Just wish I could find more motivation to finish it all off!

On that note, I have started creating a little storage unit. Took an hour or two, to make the basic framework yesterday. Hoping to get more done later on. There will eventually be a TV on the top...

20200916_101410.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Keep up the good work mate, trust me once you get out and enjoy the camper, you'll feel so proud of the work you put in :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Yeah we went away in it on the weekend and again we'll be heading off this weekend. Its actually really nice! The beds better than I expected. We bought a few nice bits for this weekend (the front window cover/wrap thing, some wind breakers, level-ramps and some fairy light kinda things).
I should have almost finished the storage today 🤞

121 - 127 of 127 Posts