VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed that given the opportunity, T5's flock together?

Parked on Bournemouth seafront yesterday (Undercliffe) with not many cars around, and what parked next to us in the next space, despite no other vehicles around (loads of other parking spaces), another T5.

It was a California (yes, just a little jealous), and we exchanged knowing nods and smiles.

Anyone else noticed this phenomenon going on?

I always like to park near other T5's. Perhaps it's just nosiness. Same when I had the T2 too.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Me and my Missus and my mum and stepdad in their t5 have gone to Barry, south Wales today pulled into mcdonalds for a wee stop and a California pulled up!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Noticed that given the opportunity, T5's flock together?

Parked on Bournemouth seafront yesterday (Undercliffe) with not many cars around, and what parked next to us in the next space, despite no other vehicles around (loads of other parking spaces), another T5.

It was a California (yes, just a little jealous), and we exchanged knowing nods and smiles.

Anyone else noticed this phenomenon going on?

I always like to park near other T5's. Perhaps it's just nosiness. Same when I had the T2 too.
Beware if a grey van parks next to you and starts flashing its headlights though I:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts