VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like a really good weekend away in Wales. There are loads of T4s already signed up for it, but not so many T5s, it'd be nice to get a few more of us on board.

The thread is in the shows bit, I would add a link but don't know how, can someone add it in for me?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hey sy thers loads of T5's turned up for the last campdown mate we went and saw some really nice t5's there if your going were ravelling up on the friday afternnon maybe a convoy dont forget the cb . might see you next wek at the meet and possible this sunday at campermart.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
yer remember it was iceman very glad you came to the rescue. but by the time youve owned a T4 you can fix anything lol sy get your name down on the list for hookup great band massive marquee and and great beach to pose and get some nice pics of the van on.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
weather can be a bit rough in march and T5 owners tend to be fair weather campers ive noticed!Rasp:
Name is already down. And fair weather is deffo better than the cold, but on hookup I'll have a nice warm heater running all night, in fact, I'll probably be too warm :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts