VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not the right forum but not sure where else to put it.

Also, the T6 is by all accounts from a couple of VW garages I've been to, just a T5 GP face and backside lift with a new dashboard and components.

I know it's early days yet but I can't help wondering if anybody working on body kits and especially front splitters?

I've found this photos and like it a lot!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's proper beaut isn't it!? When you say you saw it, do you mean you drove past it or was is at a show or something mate?

I've googled Xtomi Design but it's all in what I'm guessing to be some kind of Scandinavian that google is refusing to translate. I think they just draw pictures of motors for inspiration. I'm not sure that they actually flog them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I too saw that when googled T6. Vanstyle have a section for T6, but nothing in it yet. Guess we will have to wait and see what they come up with. Ordered a T6 kombi from main dealers, have to wait until December until it arrives, so keeping a keen eye any developments in the styling deptartment.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I want to see what ABT come up with, also has anyone noticed the rear of the tailgate version is a face lift (or bum lift) but barn door versions are exactly the same as the 5.1 :*

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too saw that when googled T6. Vanstyle have a section for T6, but nothing in it yet. Guess we will have to wait and see what they come up with. Ordered a T6 kombi from main dealers, have to wait until December until it arrives, so keeping a keen eye any developments in the styling department.
I've not found anyone with a T6 section yet so I'll keep an eye on Vanstyle.T:

Notgot as far as you and placed the order but I'm close to doing so. I'm also off for a Kombi from main dealers. Pretty good discount and the guy I'm dealing with is sound and straight talking. Which I like!

I want to see what ABT come up with, also has anyone noticed the rear of the tailgate version is a face lift (or bum lift) but barn door versions are exactly the same as the 5.1 :*
I've not seen one with barn doors yet tbh mate. Any pics? I did notice the lip at the top of the tailgate, looks like a toned down spoiler which is cool

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that Swiss were working on a front splitter. Can't find it now like!?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've not found anyone with a T6 section yet so I'll keep an eye on Vanstyle.T:

Notgot as far as you and placed the order but I'm close to doing so. I'm also off for a Kombi from main dealers. Pretty good discount and the guy I'm dealing with is sound and straight talking. Which I like!

I've not seen one with barn doors yet tbh mate. Any pics? I did notice the lip at the top of the tailgate, looks like a toned down spoiler which is cool

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that Swiss were working on a front splitter. Can't find it now like!?
Swiss were at Buffest they had a tailgate and a barn door there. I do like the toned down lip but would want a ABT front and rear splitter/spoiler on mine T:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swiss were at Buffest they had a tailgate and a barn door there. I do like the toned down lip but would want a ABT front and rear splitter/spoiler on mine T:
I like the T5 GP Sportline style front splitter or the one in the first post and ABT side skirts. They'd look mint with two double exhaust outlets, sort of round edged square shape...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
When you say you saw it, do you mean you drove past it or was is at a show or something mate?.
It was on a show bus , wasn't quit the same it was kind of a cross between that and the 5.1 sport line skirt.

It was on a metallic green bus ....that's about all I remember :*

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ditto

got a bumper here already, all we need now is some time!!!!!!

I:I:I:

·
Registered
603 Posts
The link brings up a book with German text, if you go on the ABT website it say T6 watch this space or words to that effect :ILU:

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
I like it...

So all I need is a bonnet, wings and side indicators, lights, bumper, grill etc....

Can I use my original slam panel and bumper iron?

:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts