VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
£1000
Best get that in before gets deleted again ( unbelievable)
Here for sale is my genuine T6 sportline 18” alloys comes with tyres only covered 800 miles from new, also all bolts locks and caps
Immaculate show room condition
Collect from Southampton area
£1,000

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
£1000
Best get that in before gets deleted again ( unbelievable)
Here for sale is my genuine T6 sportline 18” alloys comes with tyres only covered 800 miles from new, also all bolts locks and caps
Immaculate show room condition
Collect from Southampton area
£1,000
It's not just you it's everyone..
It's not a for sale ad without a price.. It gets deleted because it hasn't got a price and I didn't delete it. If you want an auction try ebayT:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m sure I put prices on
But surely would have been more helpful to send a message then add price or advise what’s missing
Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Lee will call you later today as might be very interested after all ;-) as can’t bring myself to stick alloys on mine just to get larger tyre wall for the pot holes that jump out at me normally! Just seen the pics as I’m very skewed now towards a well looked after set with more tyre wall/Profile, speak soon

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Lee will call you later today as might be very interested after all ;-) as can’t bring myself to stick alloys on mine just to get larger tyre wall for the pot holes that jump out at me normally! Just seen the pics as I’m very skewed now towards a well looked after set with more tyre wall/Profile, speak soon
Yep no worries stu you know they are truly mint condition
I’ve got them on eBay at moment mate and got a bid of £1,000, have a look. Best be quick

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Like it or not it has always been forum policy to delete adverts that don’t conform to the rules.

The auto pm that you received, was designed to help members understand why posts had been deleted. If you had replied to me in a civilised manor I would have edited both your incorrect adverts. But no, and snotty response doesn’t get you anywhere!

Attached are screen shots of your original posts. Prices must have been invisible to admin/mods

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow great response from an ADMINISTRATOR
ONLY TOOK A WEEK
there was more than that on my advert
I did not have a snotty attitude just said surely better to help a member rather than just press the delete button,
Very helpful with you high and mighty snotty attitude
Plus then to post on here are you looking to show others how good you are rather than PM
Next your be sending a ban I should imagine
Thanks for your input

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Wow great response from an ADMINISTRATOR
ONLY TOOK A WEEK
I got an email when our sent me a message. After reading that, I decided that a quicker response really want necessary
there was more than that on my advert
your will have to trust me on this, there was no additional text to either of your adverts
I did not have a snotty attitude just said surely better to help a member rather than just press the delete button,
forwarding the auto pm to me with a rant about having incorrect adverts deleted came across as snotty. FYI all posts/threads that get deleted are soft deleted so very easy to undelete and edit. Perhaps if you had asked if it was possible to edit, You would have received some help
Very helpful with you high and mighty snotty attitude
Plus then to post on here are you looking to show others how good you are rather than PM
Next your be sending a ban I should imagine
banning someone that can’t admit they made a mistake and not giving them another chance would be a bit petty;)
Thanks for your input

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our sent me a message ????
I never sent you any messages certainly no “rants”
No one sent me a message saying contact us to adjust advert and then we can re advertise it?
Banning someone cos they can’t admit they were wrong.
Very funny you make me feel like we are at school and “teacher says NO”
Lol lol lol
Thanks for all your unhelpful input
Wheels are now sold no thanks to you or this forum
So I guess you could press DELETE AGAIN
Rasp:LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts