VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a much talked about topic already, but does anyone have any information about when the T6 will be released. I am looking at possibly buying a new T5 but will be very disapointed if the T6 is then released 6 months later. Also if there is any info on possible prices for the T6 that would be great to. Sorry if this has been discussed previously. Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Probably easier to put 'vwt4forum.co.uk T6' into google and have a read of the treads so far but I'm guessing it will be here at the end of the year, although in what numbers is anybody's guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I assumed it had been talked about already but couldn't see anything. Thanks for taking the time to reply and direct me in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
No problem, if you are in no rush I'm sure more details/pics of the T6 in the flesh will appear in the next couple of months as I think it will be out in Europe before we get it. Only problem being that stocks of the current T5 will reduce I guess especially if you want a certain spec. One of the traders on here has already said new orders are stopping soon.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Think I've read on here somewhere that it is likely to be released/unveiled at the Geneva motor show sometime this month - or did I dream it ! German media is where it will appear first I bet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was hoping to see a reveal at the show, but from the coverage I could find there was only touran, passat and CC updates. :*
Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer! :(

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Think I've read on here somewhere that it is likely to be released/unveiled at the Geneva motor show sometime this month - or did I dream it ! German media is where it will appear first I bet.
Think that may have been me posting that, I read it in a couple of different articles but it seems it didn't happen!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went down to my local (Swansea) VW Van Centre this morning and bought a brand new Kombi highline and asked the question about the new T6. They said they have been told to expect their first vans in right at the end of the year but even they havent seen one official photo of the new T6 and went on to say that very few people in this country will get their hands on a T6 this year!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts