VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking for some advice and dimensions on tables. I am part way through a kitchen build and need some dimensions for fitting a table.

I am hoping to fit a table with a rail against the kitchen units. I want to run the rail just below the work surface but need to know how much clearance I need below the work surface to be able to slot the table on and also how large is the bracket is in the middle of the rail. A rough idea would do, it looks about 3cm deep, until I know how much of a lip I need to leave below the work surface I am unable to decide how big the doors can be and how close to the work surface they can be cut.

Also all the legs seem to be 720 long, can this be cut to length or does the rail have to be set for the length of the leg.

Hope someone can help.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I just nipped oput to my van and measured up for you.There's 2.2cm between the bottom of my worktop and the rail, and the centre bracket is 3.5cm deep. Here's a pic of mine. The table leg was cut down to suit. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Leigh, can I just ask do you reckon the rail could be fitted any closer to the work surface or does it need that clearance to fit the table on.

Nice kitchen by the way, is it an Evomotion?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts