VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have decided to sell my tailgate, I brought it over a year ago and it has sat in my spare room ever since lol it is in primer but needs rubbing down again before paint. No rust or dings that I can remember

It is the glass model complete with glass

It comes with the wiper/motor and a lock I think ? It also has the struts, hinges and some other bits, I will check tomorrow and update
I will also get some pics T:

Just after what I paid for it which was £100

Collection from Coalville :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hi,
I have decided to sell my tailgate, I brought it over a year ago and it has sat in my spare room ever since lol it is in primer but needs rubbing down again before paint. No rust or dings that I can remember

It is the glass model complete with glass

It comes with the wiper/motor and a lock I think ? It also has the struts, hinges and some other bits, I will check tomorrow and update
I will also get some pics T:

Just after what I paid for it which was £100

Collection from Coalville :)
i will take it if thats ok cheers ade

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres some pics,

got motor, lock, badge, hinges, struts ( not sure how strong struts are ) and a fair few bits needed for the conversion, so all the bits in the pic included T: fair price i reckon T:

going on the colour on the inside looks like it came off a transco T4 ?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Sold. I will take it buddy. Pm me your contact details and the best times to collect it. Im a camperjam saturday. Cheers ade

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hi mate slightly off topic but I'm from Coalville too. White van yellow/green wheels. If you are on Facebook check out VW t4 owners Leicestershire out or look in the Leicestershire section of the group on here if you fancy a meet up.
Cheers Jared

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jared, not seen you about yet, will keep an eye out for you tho, mine is yellow ex AA will have banded steels on in next few months so give us a wave if you see me T: will try and get tosome meets aswell.

the tailgate has just been picked up as promised by Superstich (Ade) decent bloke to deal with A:

good to meet you and your son, hopefully bump into you again sometime :)

so tailgate is now sold, thanks for all the intrest T:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
thanks buddy , well pleased with the tailgate. cant wait to get it fitted. good to meet you and have a good chinwag about vans , wel imopressed with your sun roofs and your van. see ya hopefully at a few of the meets. ade and josh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts