VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of tailor made t4 seat covers in vgc,these fit a standard single front seat,and a double non folding seat,they will fit a folding type but have a hole in the top for seatbelts.
These are not the standard baggy covers but fit properly and are really tight as you can see in the pictures,although i only put them on quick for the camera.
Looking for £65 collected fron Notts,but will post,probably no more than a tenner postage but i,ll find out and give you a set price if needs be
Cheers Lloyd

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No holes,but you could make some easy enough just asked the mrs and apparently this material won't fray,so up to youT:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Free bump for a question, where did you get them from? could you PM the detials.

Not in the market for a set yet but would be in the new year, but would also want the rear seats as well hence why I am not snapping these up.

They look very good, and a great price.

·
Registered
188 Posts
hi there, do the covers completely cover the backs of the seats aswell.
also will the head rest covers fit on the slab type head rests..
cheers

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi there, do the covers completely cover the backs of the seats aswell.
also will the head rest covers fit on the slab type head rests..
cheers
Hi mate,yes the covers completely cover the back's of the chairs so no grey showing at all,can't say for sure about the slab type headrests,but there is a fair bit of give in the covers and they Velcro on underneath to fasten onT:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts