VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the day started out well as wife and my two girls coming home today as been away for few days break, then i go to clean out the kids pet chinchillas and see ones dies overnight :( so they wont be happy when they get home later.

So i come on laptop to check for emails and have a message from my sister in law to tell my dad died last night, :(

Can a day get much f:*:*:king worse!!!

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Well the day started out well as wife and my two girls coming home today as been away for few days break, then i go to clean out the kids pet chinchillas and see ones dies overnight :( so they wont be happy when they get home later.

So i come on laptop to check for emails and have a message from my sister in law to tell my dad died last night, :(

Cant think of anything worse that getting told your father has died in an e-mail, your day has got to improve, sorry for your loss

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

Sorry for your loss mate it must be really bad to hear like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts