·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Have you tried VAGCOM?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been on vag com it says the shut off valve I've replaced it but still not working buy passed it still work its like the immobiliser is kicking in but it don't even start then stop after 3 seconds not fuel is going passed the pump is there more then one shut of valve like one in side of the pump

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
here's one that's worth a try (worked for me on my conversion): undo the big circular connector and pop it back on again, making sure that you twist until you hear it click into place (it's quite distinct), this sorted all my starting problems.

don't forget to clear the ECU faults before you try to restart it, that way any new faults will not get hidden in the old ones.

HTH
Pete

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The speedo sensor wires was on the crank sensor and the crank sensor wires where on the speedo sensor silly me but running sweet now I've done 200 miles in it already and I can see why lots of people are doing the tdi conversion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.