VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have various parts from my 99 SWB panel van. 2.5Tdi 88. Engine dropped a valve. Also have a stolen recovered 99 T reg LWB that I dont know whethere to repair or to break, it's Tdi 102 (only bought this vehicle after having stripped my own to fit a 2.4D - Typical) :(

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hi
I have various parts from my 99 SWB panel van. 2.5Tdi 88. Engine dropped a valve. Also have a stolen recovered 99 T reg LWB that I dont know whethere to repair or to break, it's Tdi 102 (only bought this vehicle after having stripped my own to fit a 2.4D - Typical) :(
I would be after the intercooler, pipe and brackets if you did break the 102Hp - let me know how much if you do, thanks Tom

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
if you your going to do PP on an 88bhp you'll also need the injector bodies and pipework for No's 4&5

I take it though that its fairly cheap to get it new from VW? I've not come across them second hand but the intercoolers seem to pop up fairly regularly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you're breaking one, and its got a rear cat flap door rather than barn doors - I'd be interested in chatting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts