VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
HI deano i got steering wheel on ebay it took an age to come from albania it is the wheel with all the controls on Chris, . to answer the other questions i put a top tint strip on the windscreen and i have allways run the van on 22s i hope this has helped the others,

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If anybody wants some cheap elec mirrors in relex silver and 56 sportline rear lights also sportline steering wheel complete with air bag PM me they will be at a good price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Berey, is that the original steering wheel? Or did you get it from the Golf. 5 Gti? Did you do it yourself? If so does it straight fit?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Fkzeey. No this is not the standard wheel it is a golf mk5 wheel as you righty said .I had a mate fit it but it is a straight forward replacement .Just a note this t5 is a 2006 model not a facelift i have had all the changes done.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Still got standard sportline Steering wheel with air bag and elec mirrors in reflex silver going cheap if any body interested.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not long to go till paul at trimstar trims my dash and door trims in leather . ! Watch this space ! .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Chris love the look of your T5 the RS wheels suit the van very well , clean , simple lines ! Can I ask where you sorced your day running light bumper panels from ? Hope to see you at a show in 2013 to have a closer look at how you roll

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hi t5 Desmo i got them from the German Ebay but i think you can get them from TPS vw in the uk Regards Chris.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Finally! Here are the pictures of my T5 Facelifted now fitted with a leather dash and door cards by Trimstar.

If anybody is thinking of having any leather work done in their VW, I highly recommend Paul and his team at Trimstar (located in Colchester).

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
That is mega lush REALLY smart ....cannot stop looking at it... so gods knows what you must be like :D T: x
Trouble with that is , trying to explain to the insurance company ' why you drove up the back of vehicle in front !'.........well you see , I've just got this rather nice dash and doorcards all trimmed in leather , and !.....I:I:

21 - 40 of 86 Posts