VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
The set of 22inch team dynamics wheels which are on my Sportline are up for sale as i have de,chromed. tyres 265 35 22 almost as new only done 1000miles they come with spigots. studs .and locking wheelnuts Offers.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Almost there with the de-chrome and revamp of the interior/ exterior work, first is the high gloss red units with 2 tables to give maximum usable worktop space but also quick to remove for maximum floor space,

The over head storage compartments with tambour doors really work well and compliment the lower units,

The units were made and installed by Kingfisher Campers from Alfriston in East Sussex and finished to the highest standards T: big cheers guys T:
Next is the guys from Vision Tech who have performed a little magic with an i pad mini and my dash, This can all be seen at Volks World at Sandown race course on the Vision Tech stand where my van will be on show, but for now its being kept under wraps as the guys want to show it off.
The new wheels and headlights really do ad some class and are turning my van into the vision I had for it at the start of my project,

Im also having it lowered on some coil overs by Vision Tech before the show, so pop along to the Vision Tech stand and have a look and a chat with the guys.
More photos soon T:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Many Thanks Kev for great pics taken at Sussex meet last Weekend. Regards Chris.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Loving the look of ur van, I want to face lift mine, where did u source those headlights from? I got to have some LOL:
The lights are from Visiontech of Colchester. My van is on there stand at Volksworld today and tomorrow .Regards Chris.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts