VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team white, firstly I hope I make our team proud! I thought it was about time to start a thread of me metamorphasising my boring white day van to something that does more than catch the eye and put my daft ideas onto a lifesize pallet LOL:

Here is the van as it started life as an ex - Butchers van:

So once I bought this van, I used the old girl to move into my new pad but noticed a horrible rattling noise which turned out to be the dreaded dual mass flywheel noise. Sent the van straight back and had a new flywheel and clutch fitted FOC :D

Finally got my van back after a month! But now I could start making alterations, first thing was to buy some new boots for her..

Love the look of the x5 alloys especially in gloss black (soon to come after the horrible UK winter)

Next needed to make her look a bit more lady like and got her all matching and some little extras to make her a bit more groovy including gloss black roof, grill, badge and wing mirrors to soon match the wheels.

Pretty impressed with the transformation but I couldn't stop there. I bought her a bonnet bra...

But this just didn't make her stand out enough, so i scrapped that idea and got the bonnet fully vinyl wrapped in a check pattern. Get a few looks now from passers by and oncoming traffic T:

Ok I'd almost completed my goal to get the T5 noticed but looked awful with them steelies and my uber high monster truck suspension. So quick phone call to CMC got me a set of their renowned coilovers. Whipped them on in an hour on the ramp, adjusting them took longer! Now looks a bit better

My clear indicators and vinyl came through the post so them bad boys went on T:

The next step is to prep the van for the start of the interior conversion, so last night I stripped the rear of the ply and have now got it booked to have 4 windows (Slider behind driver and fixed in the quarter and two fixed in sliding door and quarter) added this Friday morning and can not wait H:

Once the windows have been fitted I will be booking her in again to the guy who wrapped my bonnet for some more crazy ideas I have got I: TO BE CONTINUED......

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looking very nice, I went for the gloss black, roof, mirrors grills and badges too, surprising what a difference it makes

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok next update, got the windows fitted today, looks the dog's nuts I think, starting to actually not look like a panel van now. T:

Windows being fitted:

Afterwards with a cheeky valet :cool:

Next step... Pop top... possibly I:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts