VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:ILU:hi everybody im going to sell my teardrop trailer because ive finally found a caravan i want ,
me and a good freind spent allot of time hand building this trailer and as you can see allot of work went into it its has a cool box on the front which houses a 12v battery that powers 2 interior reading lights , a exterior hawning light and a cd player that i was going to change for a dvd player but not now .
allso a mains hook up which plugs into a flap outside and powers a ceiling light and a 240 socket inside so the wife can use the hair dryer I:
its got a skylight that tilts or fully opens and a fly screen for those warm nights so no creepys get in :eek:
the walls and roof are insulated with 25mm insulation and skined with hardboard and carpeted so you can imagine it gets pretty warm on those cold camping trips .
the width is 4feet without the wheel base
the exterior length from curve to curve is 8 ft
the interior floor space length is 6ft 2" then theres a head board storage unit allso upper storage cuboards i dont know really what else to say but if you have any more questions just ask away .
cheers lee :ILU::ILU::ILU::cool

·
Registered
239 Posts
mate that is realy quite smart you must have been well chuffed with the way that turned out somone will have a good buy there but i think im gona have to stick with me caravan for now the teardrop looks a little small for me the wife and 6 kiddies I: good luck with the sale matey T:

·
Registered
532 Posts
good luck with the sale m8 worth every penny would love to have it but you know cash flow :(
:ILU:no seriously good luck T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Nice trailer for £1200,im more intrigued as to what pikey caravan your gettling Lee,not a Puck by any chance is it?

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
i wish it was a puck mate but needed something a little bigger for my family :ILU::ILU::cool:
MMMmmmm 2 pucks? 3 pucks?
Someone wont be happy when you rockup at lobbs with ya big fat pikey caravan in tow :D

I will know where to find you T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Now that is mint its got an upstairs and virranda,wonder if has matching scatter cushions :ILU:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts