VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to build one of these but would love to see some in the flesh, so is there anything about or a meet somewhere where they'd meet?

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I want to build one of these but would love to see some in the flesh, so is there anything about or a meet somewhere where they'd meet?
There's another forum called the "teardrop club Great Britain" if your interested, they have dedicated Teardrop meets i think T:

Have a look around here http://www.tcgb.org/

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a quick look af that forum KeithT: not much on there for meets yet but they've had some in the past so will keep checking;)
Would loved to have seen yours Lee! What you doing back in this neck of the woods? Showing off your new arrival to the family! Congratulations to you both by the way(seen your thread!) trying to talk the mrs out of fourth!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yes, it's called 'Lazy Lobb' or 'Bude weekender'.I: I: I: I:

I'll get me coatRasp:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Was only pulling your winky mate, but the only problem that I can see is, logistics!!!

Keef- Taunton(six finger country)
Maude- deepest darkest cornwall
Steved1975- same as Maude
Ant821- Southampton
Webs- long way away
Me- Torquay
You- nottingham

= lot of bloody miles for a cuppa and a gander at a teardrop!!!I:

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
Had a quick look af that forum KeithT: not much on there for meets yet but they've had some in the past so will keep checking;)
Would loved to have seen yours Lee! What you doing back in this neck of the woods? Showing off your new arrival to the family! Congratulations to you both by the way(seen your thread!) trying to talk the mrs out of fourth!
Cheers mate and yes visiting the old stomping ground with the new baby

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was only pulling your winky mate, but the only problem that I can see is, logistics!!!

Keef- Taunton(six finger country)
Maude- deepest darkest cornwall
Steved1975- same as Maude
Ant821- Southampton
Webs- long way away
Me- Torquay
You- nottingham

= lot of bloody miles for a cuppa and a gander at a teardrop!!!I:
That's ok mate, like it when I get my winky pulledI:;)
I see what you mean about logistics! Hoping to go to some more forum meets and club camping next year so might see a few more then! Looked at lobbs and bude and looks chilled and the surfing bit looks good tooT:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts