VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 342 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Red tints on the lights looks better then amber :)

Its all trial and error, i've probs spent/wasted a fair bit on stuff that i thought was a good idea and when fitted....didn't like it or didnt grow on me and reverted back
Definitely living those lessons with doing things and going back to redo them at a later date! Currently doing that at the moment but will be a great change anyway.

Doing the same as what you have done with recovering the cabinets I currently got to lighten up the inside of the van👍

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Definitely living those lessons with doing things and going back to redo them at a later date! Currently doing that at the moment but will be a great change anyway.

Doing the same as what you have done with recovering the cabinets I currently got to lighten up the inside of the van👍
Its time consuming but the cheapest way to revamp your units is to wrap or paint. Think i done all mine for about £45 all in. Its a pretty tight dark space in the back, making mine lighter has made it feel brighter and more spacious in the back.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
I cant keep this till Sunday!

The work that I'm doing at the moment! As well as me painting the bed frames which are still to be finished which I will do tonight!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Unfortunately tonight haven't managed to get around to get the rest of the panels into the van!😢
Hopefully tomorrow isn't too bad so I can get them in and finish the updated look!😝😁

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I dont really know much about them either mate but i reckon theyre better than the other stormers anyway 😁 .
Are they on yet ? Or gotta wait for the fitting kit ?

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
More googling suggests they might be stormers after all
I think people just don't know what they are called!🤣
I've looked at a few more examples through that link and the one you previously said were stormers were all there!😅

They are a set of 20" Range Rover alloys and that's what we know 100%😝

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Last night got all the rest of the panels into the van, they'd been done since Sunday just never got round to getting them in!

Now the colour has been changed, the van really looks so much brighter and more homelike! So much happier with the inside look now!😁

Now the inside has had its colour change, next on the lists is still to finish off small parts of the interior, fit the alloy wheels when they arrive and paint the calipers the colour I have not yet said😝redo the ceiling in the van with the gti yellow tartan and the 240v hookup wiring!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Certainly a stark difference between the dark and the light! Like it! Are the holes in the back board just for mattress / foam ventilation?

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
Certainly a stark difference between the dark and the light! Like it! Are the holes in the back board just for mattress / foam ventilation?
Yes thats right, only done them as I had read on a website the foam needs the ventilation👍

281 - 300 of 342 Posts