VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I please ask for anyone who has dealt with me and had project power done on their vans to please provide a short testimonial in your own words describing how it was to deal with me and how the Project Power Mod has made you feel ?

Please add anything you like to the above.

Many thanks.

Ron.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Bought my Nozzles from Ron, no problems T: offerd help over the phone when I need it A: Top Chap A:
Andy.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I wanted to be one of the first people to write about my Project power experience.
I arrived on the forum knowing nothing about the T4 about 2yrs ago and as soon as i learned that big power gains could be had without having to graft another engine in my van i was hooked. I read the Project power thread lots and lots and spoke to Ron in length about my conversion. Ron was very helpfull with any information i wanted no matter how basic some of my questions might have been. We went through all the different options that i had and helped me to come to the decision i made. The service i had when ordering the injectors from Ron was exellent and very swift with fast comunication and quick delivery. One thing Ron was quite set on was where i got the mapping done as he had spent a lot of time researching this and as it turned out was right to recomend Chipwizards in Rochdale as Wayne there is a top guy who really does know his stuff and i will go there again if i need any future work done(was worth the 600-700mile trip).
I feel that even after 18months since my project Power conversion if i had a problem i could give Ron a call and he would be more than willing to give me any advice/help i might need.
My van went from being an 88bhp model to a dyno proven 172bhp monster that leaves most cars standing and pulls just as well fully laiden with my mx bike and race kit as it does when empty!.
Anyone that is serious about wanting more power from there 88bhp or 102 bhp van......dont just think, do it as you will never want to go back. I have done 40k since the conversion and still smile every time i drive up the road!:ILU:
Christian.

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
I have dealt with Ron and PP'd my 88 blue "I"
What adifference.:)
I also spoke to Ron at length before biting the bullet and buying the injectors from him.
Quality gear and no mistake. Also, all of my many questions and phone calls were answered swiftly and honestly and I am sure if I rang him again after nearly two years of Project Power he would help.
My thanks to Rake & Vanbling for their research that I have followed and I am still smiling everytime I drive my van.
For those of you who are still on the fence, get it done, you will not regret it.T:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I must second everybody elses thoughts on PP. I have had mine done for nearly 18months now without any probs (including clutch).
Ron was brilliant to deal with even ringing me in Majorca when I was on my hols to arrange a last minute delivery of nozzles to Totally T4 so they could be fitted before I got back T:
The van pulls as well fully loaded as empty and even returned over 600 miles to a tank of fuel whilst I was on hols in France with 7 people, camping gear and a top box!!
Big thanks must go to Ron and Vanbling for all their efforts in developing PP A:

Matt :ILU:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts