VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that TFestival and Busfest are on consecutive weekends (Aug/Sept).

I think the family would have Van-overkill if we go to both.

As I live bang in the middle of them I'm definitely going to one, but which one I've not decided yet.
What are peoples preferences.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I went to Busfest for the first time last year. It was pretty big. Lots of dogs (woof woof) - and I mean lots.

I went to research conversion companies and van layouts for A T5 and I was not disappointed!

Went as a day visitor so can't say anything about the entertainment.

Lots of trade stands.

Did I mention the dogs?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think busfest is the one for the weekend, as I reckon there'll be much more to buy, do, and be entertained by. I worked at gaydon for a while, so Tfest for me will be a sunday thing I reckon, as I'm less than an hour away and we're 'saving ourselves for busfest :ILU:....(or was that crufts...?.....er......er...:confused:

so see ya at one or the other then matey :ILU:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Ive not been to Tfestival, but Busfest is awesome, would deffo recommend it, so much to keep you entertained all weekend, i cant say i saw everything that was there.

Yes lots of dogs, will be there with my 2 this year

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
not been to t/festival but we love busfest.loads to see and do.
evening entertainment good,you can even listen to it in the camping area!
boss even treats me to icecream.
downside catering all done by one contractor(well nearly all)

lots of bitches to sniff,roll on septemberT:

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
We always go to busfest.its ace.it cost so much to camp in later years that we always book Tewksbury travel lodge for two nights.last year cost about 23 quid a night.fri and sat.then decide wich day depending on weather to visit the show.sometimes we end up going both days
By tfest do you mean the thing at beaulueu?if so went along on Sunday last year and arrived around late lunch and all the vans were just leaving so a bit pants really.maybe it's better if your camping

·
Registered
496 Posts
Busiest all the way it's one of the biggest show of the year always a great show with lots to do :)
Tfestival at a new place this year bin too a couple of the old ones at beaulieu which are great family chill out weekend but no traders :( but always loads to do for the kids
But there's only so meany times you can walk around the motor Museum ? but with it being at a new place this year hope it should be cool

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Did both last year. They are not the same thing as TFest is a laid back family oriented afair and Busiest is a full on festival with masses to see and do.

Only going to Busiest this year.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Two totally different shows.
If you want to see the biggest collection of vans in one place and the biggest collection of traders, then Busfest is the place to go.
If you have family and want a good laugh, try T Fest.
I'm doing both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts