VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a t5 from thames water ,its got a sigma alarm -activated and deactivated from a key fob, but in the windscreen theres a numbered key pad, anyone know why?

or what i need it for?

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
If fob lost or broken use code to deactivate

(remember where the van came from??????:D)

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
will have a look later I have the instruction book for it somewhere T:

Remind me via PM if I forget to look ;)

·
13,223 Posts
I think Chris is gonna put his own alarm on it as sigma have gone bust

·
6,177 Posts
When I have got the penny's mine is off to see Steve of the Stereos for a new Cat 1 the sigma is very annoying :(

VRS sold though!! Whoop

Offers there for the instruction if you need though Rhinochaser, just let me know!

·
13,223 Posts
When I have got the penny's mine is off to see Steve of the Stereos for a new Cat 1 the sigma is very annoying :(

VRS sold though!! Whoop

Offers there for the instruction if you need though Rhinochaser, just let me know!
Did you sell it to a boy racer? Or an old biddy?

·
6,177 Posts
Did you sell it to a boy racer? Or an old biddy?
Dealer brought it took it back to his lot added a grand to what he brought it for on the asking and put it up for sale LOL:

Bit wrong really as in his advert he has not declared the stone chips on the front splitter (there is hundreds), the re spray marks on the spoiler, chipped paint on the rear bumper and slight damage to front wing. He also appears to have told some other slight porky's about the car!!

Never mind dealers hey! I got 1.5K more than I thought I was going to get though so happy days and the passat is almost paid off!!

If you have any idea please could you have a look at this thread, thanks awfully lots and t'ing! Van is off to VW in Leicester but this is the next in a very long line of problems.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=104446

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone know if i can just remove it from battery and siren, it wont do anything wierd with imobiliser will it?

·
13,223 Posts
Sigmas were cat one mate, so you've got "2" immobilisers I'm afraid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts