VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the inbread thieving scum that stole my mirror cover and diddent get the other 1 probably because the security light came on cctv has been forward on to plod, also thanks for the damage to the drivers side mirror plastic , I have now removed the cover, I go to meets and will know it because I have a mark on it, cant wait to bump into you..............cnts

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I had my van ransacked a few weeks ago, took tools, camping stuff and crowbarred the [email protected] out of the safe in the back of the Velle, cops did nothing, no statement, no soco, jack.......feel for you mate.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, calmed down a bit now, like you say its not the cost its the damage they did when you can buy em for £20.:ILU:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
More than likely to be young lowlifes and not van owners. Side bars are something they could take to a metal recycler for cash, covers and other parts are easily reselable on the Internet.
It really is a Sh...er that the country is going this way but we can't do nothing about it unless we catch them in the act and ask them to stand perfectly still until the police come 20minutes later.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
More than likely to be young lowlifes and not van owners. Side bars are something they could take to a metal recycler for cash, covers and other parts are easily reselable on the Internet.
It really is a Sh...er that the country is going this way but we can't do nothing about it unless we catch them in the act and ask them to stand perfectly still until the police come 20minutes later.

20 minutes I: you must live in a posh bit :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
20 minutes I: you must live in a posh bit :D
Well, if you add a comment that you have "a shotgun held to the back of their head and your getting rather nervous", you'll have as many of those posh area coppers at your front door to help you quickly. Haha

·
Registered
691 Posts
If you haven't touched them and you don't have a shotgun, what can they arrest you for. Haha.

Oh, hijack- that's 3K for me.
Probably will have a go at getting you on wasting police time.

However, if like me, you are into historical re-enactment and remind them that your house (legally) contains explosives and fire arms - they do respond quickly. :)

Happened to a mate in the same boat. "We will come as soon as we can." turned into "a patrol is on the way." Once he reminded them of the fact of his firearms licence.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Probably will have a go at getting you on wasting police time.

However, if like me, you are into historical re-enactment and remind them that your house (legally) contains explosives and fire arms - they do respond quickly. :)

Happened to a mate in the same boat. "We will come as soon as we can." turned into "a patrol is on the way." Once he reminded them of the fact of his firearms licence.
Exactly. If you don't show out then they can't arrest you for anything. The problem in this country is that everyone is now too aware of the legal risks of defending their own property if done incorrectly. As long as you you don't use excessive force you are within your rights to defend yourself. Citizens arrests are still allowed as long as you don't tie them up like a hog.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mate i would,nt even wait for the boys in blue a good baseball bat does the trick i know i have used one :D don,t arf hurt the knee caps i don,t mess about with dicks like that

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mate i would,nt even wait for the boys in blue a good baseball bat does the trick i know i have used one :D don,t arf hurt the knee caps i don,t mess about with dicks like that
T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T: just a thought would you need to have a base ball with you: I:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts