VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a weekend with my girlfriend to Newgale, Pembrokeshire, for a break and a bit of a surf the first weekend in August. Woke up one morning on the campsite to find a handful of very nice T4's next to my tent. It was the lads from South Wales out for a weekend.

Got talking, and had a look inside their vans, and found out all about the forum and there love of T4's.

I fancied bay windows for a long time, but over recent years preferred a T4 as a modern alternative so I could at least get there. I don’t believe I would have got one, had it not been for Bohdi and co. from South Wales, and my girlfriend of course, who all pushed me over the edge.

A couple of months down the line…..ive got a 95 Red Caravelle from Northern Ireland. I was going to call it Georgie and maybe put a no.7 on it....but its already called Ruby.

Don’t know how to attach photo...so, thanks again everyone……and hello.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the forum ,congrats on your t4 good better choice than a rusty old bay for sure ,To post pics you will need a photobucket account its free and a bit daunting but after pic 1 its easy. http://photobucket.com/
Hope this helps ...Nick...

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Hi Kev,
I'm glad you finally made it to the wonderful world of T4's. Your new T4 looks sweet and i'm bet your glad you hung on for the right one. A caravelle is definately the right choice, especially if converting to a camper.

Some of the other members you met that weekend was:

Projeckt2ton
vwt4man
Kustom Kulture
rob projekt zwo
orange p7

And just a reminder of our ugly mugs... (well Richies ugly mug)Rasp:.....

Speak to you soon,
Ant

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I hope to convert to a camper....of sorts......eventually. Maybe just a bed?!

Good photos, and good to see you all again.

Ill be in touch next time im over that part of the world....or maybe t4fest 08.

Kev.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thing is, How many times have you heard your self singing ruby ruby ruby ruby la la la la laa la

Rasp:
How many times have my mates sung it to me over the phone from nightclubs in the early hours........The price of fame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts