VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd sing ed's praises at Celtic Motorhomes. I dropped off my van 2 weeks ago and had it back last night looking like a new van inside, not only did he do the work which I wanted but he tidied up another companies not so professional finish.
His after sales customer care is also superb as he went out of his way to help me.
I can't recommend him enough to anyone looking for a trustworthy company, this is someone who really cares about his quality of work and the customer.

Cheers ed!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Thought I'd sing ed's praises at Celtic Motorhomes. I dropped off my van 2 weeks ago and had it back last night looking like a new van inside, not only did he do the work which I wanted but he tidied up another companies not so professional finish.
His after sales customer care is also superb as he went out of his way to help me.
I can't recommend him enough to anyone looking for a trustworthy company, this is someone who really cares about his quality of work and the customer.

Cheers ed!
come on then where's the pics,all ways top work from ed-j,nice chap toT::ILU:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
What did you have done? A:
It was just re-carpet lining after cleaning off all the old glue:eek:, fitting a new floor and vinyl, rib bed and an eberspacher heater.

Thanks for the kind words - we try our best and appologise if nick overheard our swearing when we were trying to clean off the old glue;).

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't worry Ed, the mushroom cloud couldnt be seen from swansea!!! Atleast you had a good time with the glue remover fumes!!
Nick ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts