VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had to call the AA out to break into my T5! I had started the van up whilst moving the daily out the way and whilst the keys were in the ignition and the engine was running, the T5 locked me out!!!!!:eek:Rasp:
I couldnt find the spare key anywhere so had ro call the AA.
They were here within 15 minutes and asked me to sign the disclaimer for damaging the van!I: I couldnt bear the thought of them damaging the van, but what do you do? I would like to say that I couldnt watch, but thruth is, my eyes were on him like a hawk! 2 mins later and no damage at all, I was back in the van!A: Well done AA! Well impressed at how careful he was with my van! I think the fact that I turned white whilst signing the disclaimer let him know how precious she is to me!

Thing I would like to know, is, why did she lock me out? Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:
:*

·
Registered
606 Posts
Happened to me in my Passat once in the snow when defrosting the car. Never got to the bottom of why it happened but was able to use the spare key to get back in (eventually after finding it!)

I did wonder if I had accidently pressed the lock on the remote when the car was started, but whilst I was opening the door...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Glad no damage caused and they managed to get in to ok T:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts