Across the site

Dubflecta - nice LED pole at night btw, just lucky we dont have epilepsy LOL:

And the rest..

As before if you want any of these full res, let me know :*

:cheers

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Ladies,Gentlemen,Boys and Girls i give you the award winning best dressed Teds at Beaulieu and their owner Mr Kitvan A:

·
Custom Vans
1,179 Posts
Great weekend and great photos T: and chuffed to see our pooch made it in to the photo gallery! my only regret is I didn't get out to meet and greet as much as I'd liked as I was looking after my heavily pregnant other half and chasing after my toddling daughter who seemed to want to play anywhere but in our camp :confused: many thanks to Jimbo and crew for a brilliant weekend A:

·
Registered
218 Posts
It it awesome :)

There was a couple at the VDUB Island festival on the isle of wight who designed and printed the t-shirts..

Had loads with a few different designs and colours..
I missed those i must of been blind not to see them!! i was at vdub island from thurs to mon and had a great time cant wait till next year now to buy that t shirt T:
Elaine

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I missed those i must of been blind not to see them!! i was at vdub island from thurs to mon and had a great time cant wait till next year now to buy that t shirt T:
Elaine
The stall was right next to the music tent on the side with the giant sand pit..

Did you listen to the two guys doing camper van radio?..

There were really really funny :)

We bought one of there cd's and Evie is also playing camper van driver when we go out in the T5 lol...

·
Registered
218 Posts
The stall was right next to the music tent on the side with the giant sand pit..

Did you listen to the two guys doing camper van radio?..

There were really really funny :)

We bought one of there cd's and Evie is also playing camper van driver when we go out in the T5 lol...
I didn't go to that area much I only watched rob da bank lol

41 - 56 of 56 Posts