VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dpmeters.co.uk/
This is my new monitoring meter, the unit is back lit in blue (flash on camera has cancelled this out) and it`s the best this i have bought for the van. They were also the most helpful people with about 6 emails before i made my mind up about which unit i wanted and what colour back light. also takes paypal

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, was this easy to fit? I am looking for a volt meter to monitor my leisure battery. Had planned on getting one from Just Kampers, but these look abit more accurate being digital. I presume you just run wires from the battery, via a fuse to the meter.

Any advise on good volt meters for leisure batteries gladly received.

Thanks, Andy :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, was this easy to fit? I am looking for a volt meter to monitor my leisure battery. Had planned on getting one from Just Kampers, but these look abit more accurate being digital. I presume you just run wires from the battery, via a fuse to the meter.

Any advise on good volt meters for leisure batteries gladly received.

Thanks, Andy :confused:
It was really easy, 3 wires and peter who sells these will give you all the advice you need.
you do need a shunt (resistance depends on the current of your battery) and again peter will work out all the details and supply what you need. mine also gives you the charge rate at the flick of that switch on the side. definately the best thing i`ve bought in a long time (and i do buy lots of "toys")
hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts