VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
im really getting to like the idea of haveing the cooking area at the back of the van..
oh and lovin the home made snow chains...T:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great job mate plenty of ideas now for when I do my interior. Cooking in back is great idea was thinking of making up a canopy to go over my back doors when they are open ideal when cooker is like that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snow chains(ropesI:) worked great, they got me out of a valley in the middle of the peaks. It took me a very long time to decide what lay out I wanted and I am 100% happy with my choice.
Two bench seat with lots of storage which turns in to a full size bed(a must for me)
Leisure battery and gas heating( no electrical hook up needed) perfect for wild camping even though the winter.
Outside kitchen means I can stand up and cook with the door as my cover.
Sub box built under drivers seat to maintain storage space.
Still quite stealth looking so hardly ever pay for sites, just pull up at beaches, wild spots, etc

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That looks superb mate,T:

Im guessing you have a stickerbomb sheet or two in there?, where did you get them/it?...:cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wasnt keen on cooking in my van but the more of these rear cooking set ups i see, the more im starting to come around to the idea. Nice build fella A:
I was never keen on cooking inside. Cramped cooking steamed up van van, food smells. Having the cooker in the back being able to stand up and enjoy cooking with good ventilation ticks the boxes for meT:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts