VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 633 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I so want to get my bumpers changed and painted, put in my Saab leather front seats (already got 'em), put in the LED lights, etc etc.... but also want to keep it original ('ish anyway) as much as possible. Its an early '92...

·
Somebody stop me!
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Nice to see one standard again Simonsocial. Reminds me of when i first got my early Velle. Have a go at the old heat gun trick on the bumpers, they will come up like new.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Spot the difference:

- Silver bulbs in indicators

Do I win a prize?? :D
Good spot Jak T: forgot about that one myself I:

Oh you guys got me thinking now do i wanna change :( will defo have to have a new rear set up, but wanted to change the front as well as it has scratches on the passenger corner

·
Registered
601 Posts
Heres mine 92 J 2.4
bought it as a stop gap but cant let it go now, now gonna turn it in to a slow project, or as quick as funds allow,

thought would let the kids have a go with the inside till i get round to doing it

·
Registered
601 Posts
Looks like a nice van and I'm liking the handprints on the liners, very original and good fun.
Cheers bud yeah not bad van at all being i only paid £800 for it :D 6 mths ago,

yeah the kids hand prints was jus a quick cheap easy fix for now to tidy up inside a bit, wanted to use glow in the dark paint but man tht stuff is £££

·
Registered
285 Posts
Can't go any lower because we tow our Puck and use all 9 seats for holidays. Used everyday ( 20k miles in the last 18 months :D ) and running homebrewed biodiesel

·
Registered
288 Posts
Oooh just found this thread, great looking vans guys.
Thought i'd share some pics that i took of my 1991 2.4d Panelvan at camperjam this year.
Feedback is appreciated

41 - 60 of 633 Posts